Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: ? about frizzy hair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member irishjennyfer79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know I've seen mentions of this in some posts but I can't find the exact post for it but what was the solution to fix frizzy hair- something like a downy soak?

    Thanks
    Jenny =)

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I mixed a cup of snuggle(any fabric softener works) and a cup of water and put it into a spray bottle and just sprayed the hair with it and combed it through. After about 35 minutes I rinsed and then let it dry.

    Mine wasn't really frizzy , but it was bad enough to need something done. It worked VERY well, the hair looked new again.

    Other people have other stronger methods that work on the more fried hair.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is Joy's album on doll restoration
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288869625

  4. #4
    Inactive Member irishjennyfer79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice thank you that's very helpful- trying to help out my original Kirsten and maybe Addy because they are in very good condition except for the "much loved" looking frizzy's at the ends of their hair.

    In an off note has anyone elsed noticed how the newer Mattel wigs seem to knot up without even being touched? I did pics earlier for another person of my Kailey and she just sits on a shelf but her hair def had some knotting to it uggggg.

    Jenny =)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •